Las becas se otorgan sólo a estudiantes que han sido ingresados en el programa de maestría en ingeniería de logística y gestión de la cadena de suministro (ZLOG) del MIT-Zaragoza a través del procedimiento regular de admisión de ZLC. Se espera que los candidatos muestren un potencial extraordinario de liderazgo y éxito profesional, trayendo nueva visión y compromiso con el área de logística y gestión de la cadena de suministro. Además, para ser seleccionados.
ZLC will award one scholarship to a Spanish citizen consisting of 25% reduction in tuition for the ZLOG program, which currently amounts to €24,000. The scholarship will not include other costs such as the administrative fee, living or travel expenses to Zaragoza or to Boston for the international exchange.
Scholarships are awarded only to students who have been admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program through ZLC‘s regular admissions procedure. Candidates will be expected to show extraordinary potential for leadership and professional success, bringing new vision and commitment to the area of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Furthermore, to be eligible, candidates must comply with the following criteria:
- Spanish citizenship.
- Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Completion of a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement.
- Competitive GMAT or GRE score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree - including some quantitative training and evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
- Fluency in English, competitive IELTS or TOEFL score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
Application Process and Documents
Candidates must fulfil all of the above-mentioned requirements and submit by e-mail one copy of the following documents to the ZLC Financial Aid Office:
1. Application Form Each scholarship applicant will fill out the scholarship application form, including an essay explaining their reasons for applying for the scholarship, their interests, aptitudes, career plans, etc.
2. Copy of Identity Card
4. Acceptance Letter Copy of the acceptance letter to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
All interested applicants should apply directly through the ZLC Financial Aid Office: E-mail: email@example.com · Contact person: Virginia Acosta · Phone: (+34) 976 077 609 · Edificio Náyade, 5 · C/ Bari 55, PLAZA · 50197 Zaragoza · Spain
Selection criteria and process
Competition for the ZLOG scholarships is intense and highly competitive. The candidate will be chosen on the basis of the following criteria:
- Essay explaining why the candidate should be awarded with the scholarship (to be filled out in the Application Form) (35%)
- Preference will be given to candidates with background or work experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. (35%) - Academic merit as according to academic records (25%)
- Quality of the proposal: presentation, writing, punctuality in the application, etc. (5%)
Applicants will be notified by e-mail of the outcome. The scholarship holder will receive an award letter.
General conditions of scholarships
The scholarships are based upon the applicants’ fit with the relevant scholarship criteria; therefore, ZLC reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship if the conditions are not met.
The successful candidate will be expected to participate in promotional activities.
ZLC reserves the right to use the names, photographs and recordings of him/her on the website and for any other publicity.
Any personal information held will be used in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
This scholarship is non accumulative with other grants of ZLC, except for the Basel ZLOG Alumni Scholarship.
For further details on how to apply and what qualifications are required for this scholarship, or for information on other programs of financial assistance which may be available please contact the ZLC Financial Aid Office.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org · Contact person: Virginia Acosta · Phone: (+34) 976 077 609 · Edificio Náyade, 5 · C/ Bari 55, PLAZA · 50197 Zaragoza · Spain Co-sponsors If you are interested in co-sponsoring the ZLOG Scholarship Program, please contact the ZLC Financial Aid Office to discuss proposals and/or possibilities.